Monday, June 15, 2015

Black and White



I don’t know about know about you, but I could use a break from our Protocol discussion, as important as it is. So, now seems as good a time as any to talk to you about My Magic Mud, an awesome new product that is taking the oral hygiene industry by storm.

Teeth Whitening


But, first some background. You may have heard me say in a video I recorded a while ago that people often come to me about whitening their teeth. And, no matter what the method, I’ve always been against it, for the simple reason that all teeth whiteners contain peroxide. And, you know what peroxide does, right?

Remember back when you were a kid, and you scraped your knee? Your mother or other caregiver immediately poured peroxide on it to clean it. If you were anything like I was, in spite of the stinging sensation you watched in amazement as the wound bubbled-up. What you were watching were your red blood cells reacting to the peroxide.

Exploding Blood Cells


Well, when you place peroxide on tooth enamel, it doesn’t just stay on the enamel. Like all bone, our teeth are porous. So, some of that peroxide seeps through the dentin and pulp to where the blood vessels are. Now, what do you suppose the red blood cells in those vessels – deep inside your teeth – do when the peroxide hits them? You guessed it: they start bubbling. And they only stop when they finally explode. Yep: explode. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?

Hypersensitivity and Root Canals

Folks, this is why so many people today experience hypersensitivity when they get their teeth whitened. And, how does a conventional dentist respond? “No problem, have a root canal done.” That’s why the number of anterior root canals – meaning those placed in your front teeth – has sky-rocketed in recent years.

Again, this is the simple reason why I’ve always been against teeth whitening.

Paradoxes


Until now, that is. It’s funny, you know. Sometimes, you have to experience the opposite of what you really want in order to get precisely what you really want. If you think about it, everyday life is filled with these paradoxes, or apparent contradictions.

For instance, you’ve probably heard the saying “It’s darkest before the dawn.” That’s right: the dark night gets even darker just before the first rays of morning light break through. Then, of course, there’s the famous saying, “No pain, no gain.” What athlete hasn’t heard that more than once?
I don’t want to get too philosophical here, however. In fact, after so many years searching for a practical solution to the problem of tooth-whitening, I’ve finally found something that I want to share with you.

My Magic Mud


Lately I’ve been brushing my teeth with a great new product called “My Magic Mud.” It’s a one-hundred percent natural tooth powder made of activated coconut shell charcoal and calcium bentonite clay. It cleans and detoxifies your mouth, and, yes, whitens your teeth!

Synergy


So, what’s the “magic” in My Magic Mud Tooth Powder? Answer: its simplicity.  You’ve probably heard the word “synergy.” Bottom line, that’s when the different parts of something, when working together the right way, end-up creating something much greater than just the sum of those separate parts.
In this case, the activated coconut shell charcoal scrubs your teeth squeaky clean and detoxifies your mouth at the same time. Because it’s grit-free and ultra fine, it’s gentle on tooth enamel.
Meanwhile, the calcium bentonite clay improves dental hygiene in general by lifting the toxins right out of your teeth and gums, by a process known as “adsorption.” Even more, it actually helps remineralizeyour teeth.  That’s a huge benefit right there!

A Unique Blend

The charcoal and clay in My Magic Mud is very different from other charcoals and clays on the market. This blend has been lab tested, ensuring that the end result is the finest powder available, not like the charcoal, for example, found in most capsules. Bottom line: on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, the ingredients in My Magic Mud are not as hard as tooth enamel. This means a medium-low abrasivity level, which is spot on for cleaning your teeth. 
Finally, the certified orange peel extract – a natural whitener – and the certified organic mint extract – a natural anti-inflammatory – finish-off this amazing combination of products. Period. That’s right: there’s nothing else in My Magic Mud. No bleaching agents. No fillers. No GMO’s. No foaming agents. Zip. Nil. Nada.

Get Dirty to Get Clean!

Using My Magic Mud is actually super simple. You’ve seen what it’s done for me. But, don’t just take my word for it. Put it to the test in your own mouth and see whether it doesn’t do for your smile what you’ve just seen it do for mine.
Oh, and talk about a real bargain. A jar of My Magic Mud sells for $25. But, it lasts for 5 months. That’s $5 bucks a month for one of the best oral health products I’ve ever seen in my long career in dentistry. And you get free shipping to boot!
You can order your own jar right here from my website: My Magic Mud. Doing so helps support the work we all do here at Centers for Healing. Work we do for you!
All the best,


Dr. Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment